Word Press is one of the popular CMS for bloggers; because of it’s easy to use UX designs and customizations. With Word Press you can easily make a blog which is user friendly and SEO friendly.
To make your blog friendly for user and search engines, Word Press plugins play a major role. With Word Press Plugin’s you can customize your blog perfectly, if you search on Google by typing “Word Press Plugins” then you will find thousands of plugins for different- different purpose.
Once you have found the plugin as per your need, then the question will arise” How to install a plugin perfectly?” There are two methods by which you can easily install the plugins on your wordpress blog:
- Search the plugin and Install it.
- Upload the plugin and install it.
[yellowbox]Bonus: Check Out Blue Host Review No.1 WordPress Hosting Provider[/yellowbox]
Search the plugin and Install it.
- Visit your Admin panel of your blog.
- Click on Add new Plugin ( Will be available on the left side bar)
- You will see some popular Word Press plugins, which is a by default functionality of Word Press.
- You will see a search option which is available on the right side Top, type your plugin name and enter search.
- If your plugin is available in the Word Press gallery then it will show, click on the install button.
- Once the plugin install on your website, it ask for “activate the plugin” click on the button.
- Now your plugin is installed on your Word Press Blog.
[yellowbox]Bonus: Check Out How to install WordPress Themes[/yellowbox]
After following these quick steps, your favorite plugin is now available on your blog and it’s time to customize your website by using this plugin. Now visit the setting page of the plugin, which you will find either on the left hand side bar or it will be available on the setting option (which is also available on the left hand sidebar).
Install WordPress plugin downloaded from other sites:
If you didn’t found any suitable plugin in wordpress gallery and got the same plugin on other website (mostly they are Premium plugins), then you can use this option. Just follow these quick steps:
- Download the plugin in .zip file format from 3rd party website.
- Click on “Add new plugin” in your wordpress Dashboard.
- You will find a option called “Upload”, click on that.
- Browse your plugin zip file and upload it.
- If you know everything about the plugin, then activate it otherwise read their help documentation.
Pro Tip: Before you start working on the plugin, please read the complete document of that plugin which include the customization process etc. Information’s about the plugin.
Bonus: Here are 3 Recommended Plugins for every blog:
- SEO by Yoast: This is one of the best plugin today; with this you can make your blog seo friendly.
- Social Share & Locker Pro WordPress Plugin: is very very easy to use and counts provided are the real share counts. The social plugin check with the Social Networks included into the plugin to get exactly the number of shares for your page, nothing less, nothing more.
- WordPress SEO Bot: helps you optimize the content of your WordPress site for search engines. It is an essential tool for on-page optimization, internal link building, affiliate link building, keywords and tool tips management.
- W3cache: This plugin will make your website better and faster for your readers.
Thanks for Reading the Post If you liked it then please share it. Also if you need any kind of help related to wordpress plugin installation, comment below I will reply to you with solution.
Don’t forget to subscribe our Email Newsletter for more WordPress related articles.